INTERNATIONAL STUDENT APPLICATION
- Please be reminded that International Students are not allowed to enter Malaysia unless the Immigration Department of Malaysia has approved their student pass. Therefore, please do not make any arrangement to come to the college before you receive the letter of approval of your student pass from our office.
- You are required to pay the following fees for processing visa before you enter this country ( please refer the visa processing fees table)
- Medical Check-Up
- Personal Bond(Stamps)
- Processing Visa
- Personal Bond
- *The college will not process your visa if you are unable to pay this amount. All charges imposed by the bank will be paid by the student. Payment can be made in USD$ (equivalent to the amount in Ringgit Malaysia (RM)).
- All international students are required to pay personal bond at the point of registration, which is refundable upon completion of studies. The rate of personal bond varies by country as stipulated by the Malaysian Immigration Authority.
- You have to bring along your original school transcripts and certificates for confirmation of authenticity of the documents submitted during your registration.
- You will only officially register as a student of USAS upon payment of the following fees (please refer the tuition fees and other related fees table)
c.Payments can be made in the following form:
-Telegraphic Transfer (T&T)
The payment should be made to:
KOLEJ UNIVERSITI ISLAM SULTAN AZLAN SHAH
For further information, you can contact the university officers in the following ways:
|Fax Number||:||05-7732333 / 05-7732301|
Student Medical Checkup